ExclamationUnwanted Hacks deletion (virus scanner problem)

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Unwanted Hacks deletion (virus scanner problem)
(Before anyone says so, I have posted this before in the Help! section but got 0 replies after being up there for 5 days. Hardly anyone goes to that section anyway...)

This has been a really aggravating problem for me for a really long time. Whenever I try to download a hack, and extract it, either a .dll or a .exe gets removed right away making the hack totally useless. I once tried turning off my virus scanner's firewall and virus protection just to extract it, and it worked. I resumed my wall and sure enough, the files were removed. I'm using avast! and McAfee (No i didn't choose to put both on my computer.). I've looked around in both of them for some sign of file protection so they won't be deleted no matter what but I can't find it anywhere. Any ideas? Solutions? Fixes?
how about uninstall both o them, why would you have 2 anti virus programs on one machine is retarded, it kills your CPU, Its just useless. I would advise uninstalling them...
easiest way...

and just getting a portable anti virus tool and run it when you need to.
I use mcafee too.
disable mcafee for 15 minutes.
go advanced menu click restore.
click files.
select you hack that was removed click restore.
use the hack
mcafee wont end the game even if its injected but wen u leave the game the hack will disappear agian.
make sure u disable your mcafee first before restoring or u could be restoring for the rest of your life
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?