CrossFire Server Maintenance

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
CrossFire Server Maintenance
Attention Mercenaries!

In our attempts to further improve the quality of life in CrossFire we are having a maintenance tonight for more server updates and some game fixes.

The servers will be down at 11pm EST March 27th, for approximately 1-2 hours, while we implement these fixes.

What does this mean? We're upgrading our servers to better defend against malicious attacks. We are also implementing a better early detection system on our servers so that when an issue occurs we are more informed and can solve the problem faster.

We are also performing a game update tonight which will help further address the client errors users have been seeing in ZM games and more. This will also contain a couple of minor bug fixes that have been reported recently too.

Thanks everyone for your patience and loyalty! This maintenance tonight should take large strides towards making the game better for everyone!

Didn't see any other thread on this , so I decided to make it.

http://www.mmoserverstatus.com/crossfire
Still down! Them slow pokes,lol
Quote Originally Posted by JusCaus View Post
Still down! Them slow pokes,lol
i think they're trying out their new anti virus, "testing". Fixing all the client error bugs. I have to give a thumbs up to z8games for doing something right.
I hope so. I have gotten several client errors today for no reason! I was pissed i was actually going decent in a few matches,lol

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

OHHHHHHH SNAP! Itslamost back online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by JusCaus View Post
I hope so. I have gotten several client errors today for no reason! I was pissed i was actually going decent in a few matches,lol

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

OHHHHHHH SNAP! Itslamost back online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Instead of double posting, use the "edit" option.

Yea I would get errors from knifing people. Errors for shooting people in tower(EE).
Quote Originally Posted by JusCaus View Post
OHHHHHHH SNAP! Itslamost back online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


SYKE!
Quote Originally Posted by Ck0910 View Post


SYKE!
Hence why he said almost. before everything was offline. Now it's just the log in server.
yeah wayy to many client errors these past few days
Quote Originally Posted by Blake6 View Post
Hence why he said almost. before everything was offline. Now it's just the log in server.
Lol I swear 2 minutes ago everything was offline
Everything was online except login then everything went back off... now its all back on again except for login
still down
Quote Originally Posted by i need View Post
still down
ofc its still down there "trying" to do something
??????????? still down its Egg <3
@Heythere12345678910

Will you please close this? People can just save the MMOserver link to check when cf is back up.
Quote Originally Posted by Blake6 View Post
@Heythere12345678910

Will you please close this? People can just save the MMOserver link to check when cf is back up.
i say leave it open so people can have a chance to find the link if they dont know....
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us