QuestionCurious about DarkRP hack

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Curious about DarkRP hack
Hello, I was curious does anyone know if this website has a Garrys mod hack that detects a money printer's model which then forces a material change. Or something quite similar to that, possibly even forces shipment models as well. If not that's okay maybe this will interest someone into doing.
There are entity wallhacks for DarkRP all over the internet, several on here as well.
You can't force anything on the server unless you have the RCON and with that you might as well be the admin and that defeats the point.
It's also not possible as far as I know to force printing either anymore.
I imagined this wouldn't be possible as far as printing faster goes, but seeing models through walls and stuff, HERA covers that fine, you can see guns and money and printers through walls....
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us