LRT Glitch (Video Tutorial)

Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
Hehe I found this glitch the first day the map was relesed and the first time i played in it.It looks sooooo obvious.
Quote Originally Posted by balaram View Post
Hehe I found this glitch the first day the map was relesed and the first time i played in it.It looks sooooo obvious.
Stupid noob only got 2 posts still want to say u find it first
Quote Originally Posted by Seanwong98 View Post
Stupid noob only got 2 posts still want to say u find it first
"Stupid noob" Oh ! Stop ! Don't cry --"
Quote Originally Posted by Seanwong98 View Post
Hahahaha I know... This glitch not very useful because all your enemy can see you and u can be killed.
next time give credit
Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?