War Rock Hack

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
War Rock Hack
-plz if somebody has tricks, trainers, programs hack… me the power to happen I need them urgently because a player has i does the impossible life to me









Tanks
Quote Originally Posted by Neonix View Post
-plz if somebody has tricks, trainers, programs hack… me the power to happen I need them urgently because a player has i does the impossible life to me
What the f*ck did you just say?

I got the begging bit, but i does the impossible life to me?

Like WTF?!?
Wow, looks like he has no choice but to end his "Impossible" life.
....
hmm it would appear to me that he is either....

VERY VERY COMMON

STUPID

INSANE

OR ON CRACK.......

Choose your own choice....

¥A¥ Më ™ «------------------------» ©
Quote Originally Posted by King Ownage View Post
What the f*ck did you just say?

I got the begging bit, but i does the impossible life to me?

Like WTF?!?
WOW IS THAT SUPPOSE 2 MAKE ANY SENSE ??????????????????????????????????????????????????/
Quote Originally Posted by 786786 View Post
WOW IS THAT SUPPOSE 2 MAKE ANY SENSE ??????????????????????????????????????????????????/
does yours make any sense?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?