Recruiting for V.I.R.U.S.

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Recruiting for V.I.R.U.S.
THe title says it all. Minimum requirement K/D over 1.00
Can I join I'm looking for a clan and I don't hack my k/dr is never under 2.0
Just apply on the site.
are we aloud to hack in this clan??
Yes but dont show it. No speedhack. We are technically a "legit" clan
I'D JOIN but i got ip'd so i cant even go on the site
i can play tho
i want to join ur clan i applyed my ign is tankdiesel only hack i use is aimbot and sumtimes chams k/dr is 1.4
How many members in clan? If more than 25 ill join..
We are now rank 347 I just checked.
well i got a account called Th3_V1r0s xD (ign)
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?