OutdatedRustler v4

Posts 1–15 of 186 · Page 1 of 13
Rustler v4
So, my ONLY idea on what was causing the the menu to be removed were the YouTube Channel links which is kind of debatable. If it was, I do feel kind of bad for Normen considering people were making pretty harsh threads. I admit to bashing a bit but I'm just fed up with the section as a whole. I'll try it though. @kylebeall requested for me to upload it because it kept being deleted.

Password is rustlerv4

How to use with the Yolo Hack (Though the Yolo Hack is detected):
1. Put the Rustler v4_mpgh.net folder in your Arma 2 OA directory (C:\ProgramFilesx86\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead)
2. Create an SQF and put "execVM scr\startup.sqf;" inside of the SQF file
3. Put the SQF in the Rustler folder inside of your Arma 2 OA directory (C:\ProgramFilesx86\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Rustler v4_mpgh.net)
4. Execute that script

Virus Scan 1: Rustler v4.rar -
Virus Scan 2: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/d...is/1364531126/

Rustler v4_mpgh.net.rar801 KB · 3,760 downloads Clean
Why feel bad for Normen if it was because of that? I find it rather odd Normen isn't being punished or at least advised to tell people what they are doing wrong... I mean there's only a few reasons you don't tell people why their posts are getting deleted: You have a bad reason that you don't want to say (likely for personal reasons which would be bad moderating) or you just simply did it for no reason... which is also bad moderating.

This is, of course assuming they weren't told but from what I can tell Normen has not ONCE said why, and I haven't seen him address it at all... very odd and very un-professtional. I mean if you are going to ban someone without telling them what they did, what's the point of the ban? Also if you don't explain your reasoning you have plenty of room to abuse...

Not taking their side, as most of the people calling Normen gay and such were morons but nevertheless in my opinion it's a failure to administrate properly, which I assume isn't acceptable here... either way nice of you to release it for him, hope this finally gets approved and that the admins will stop going crazy over some simple pointless crap that no one will probably notice/care about... that is unless this really was taken down for more personal reasons, but let's hope not.
Quote Originally Posted by Loganater23 View Post
Why feel bad for Normen if it was because of that? I find it rather odd Normen isn't being punished or at least advised to tell people what they are doing wrong... I mean there's only a few reasons you don't tell people why their posts are getting deleted: You have a bad reason that you don't want to say (likely for personal reasons which would be bad moderating) or you just simply did it for no reason... which is also bad moderating.

This is, of course assuming they weren't told but from what I can tell Normen has not ONCE said why, and I haven't seen him address it at all... very odd and very un-professtional. I mean if you are going to ban someone without telling them what they did, what's the point of the ban? Also if you don't explain your reasoning you have plenty of room to abuse...

Not taking their side, as most of the people calling Normen gay and such were morons but nevertheless in my opinion it's a failure to administrate properly, which I assume isn't acceptable here... either way nice of you to release it for him, hope this finally gets approved and that the admins will stop going crazy over some simple pointless crap that no one will probably notice/care about... that is unless this really was taken down for more personal reasons, but let's hope not.
It isn't his job to tell the individual where the advertising is. It's always baffled me that people could never properly remove adverts. Well anyway, he leaves it in a his deletion message. And it's not anyone else's business. Yeah, idk. I would have told Ruslter to do it because it's a bitch to scan everything (not really, just lazy), but he left right before I actually decided to thoroughly look through it. Nonetheless, I've had my fair share of problems with this section and him.
Congratulations, someone figured out how to remove the advertisements.
/Approved
Shit man. Finally.
Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
someone figured out how to remove the advertisements
#rocketscience
Quote Originally Posted by Woodhouse View Post
Sad part is. It's the hardest part when uploading something.
All for YouTube Channel links... well not going to get banned today for going on an insane rant about how dumb that is, but that's pretty silly if you ask me... either way congrats on FINALLY DOING IT! We should have an achievement for getting Rustler Menus past the Moderators... but first we should probably get an achievement system.
Quote Originally Posted by Plutonsvea View Post
Have my babies @Woodhouse
No homo
"You better shut you mouth, before I fuck it." - Childish Gambino

Probably the best line I've ever heard.
Quote Originally Posted by Woodhouse View Post
"You better shut you mouth, before I fuck it." - Childish Gambino

Probably the best line I've ever heard.
Made my day.
That screenshot resolution is to good to be true.
Quote Originally Posted by Distraught View Post
That screenshot resolution is to good to be true.
I changed the video quality to 1080p
Will this get me banned?
& How do i use it?
Posts 1–15 of 186 · Page 1 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us