WTSS0ul's DayZ Key Shop! | ArmA 2 OA Keys! | $2.50 |Warranty | Support | Fast |

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
S0ul's DayZ Key Shop! | ArmA 2 OA Keys! | $2.50 |Warranty | Support | Fast |


Hey guys, Welcome to my key store
At my store I thrive to ensure that you are happy with your purchase,
I will always ensure that the keys sent to you are 100% unbanned and valid.
And, I'm sure you've all heard that quote by now, but..

Profit in business comes from repeat customers,
customers that boast about your project or service,
and that bring friends with them.
- W. Edwards Deming


This is exactly what I aim to achieve in my store.

*_________Key Prices_________*

1 CD Key - $2.50
5 CD Keys - $11.50
10 CD Keys - $22.50
20 CD Keys - $45.00
30 CD Keys - $55.00

________________________________________

*_________How to Buy_________*

ⓘ

________________________________________

*_________Warranties_________*

I offer warranties on every sale.
Current warranties are as follows:
6 hour warranty for CD Key in use error.
12 hour warranty for Global Bans.
*If you purchase lifetime warranty,
you receive.. well.. lifetime warranty on the keys*

________________________________________


Stock: 29


Status: OPEN

vouch for him
Gave me an Invalid CD Key... Please help
Above problem has been resolved...
I've bought 10 Key's and no one is valid, contact me in Skype.
[427]Deso
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?