PostFlying / Jump Packet

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Flying / Jump Packet
Hey guys, was just wondering whether if you record a packet of yourself jumping then played it back, do you think it would allow you to fly? Or would this just say that "Abnormal Gameplay was found"?

Just a thought, when I tried I think I got the wrong packet, but i'll keep trying it.

I just tested it again on the Training Mode, and jumping actually doesn't seem to have a packet. Is this correct or am I just not doing something right?
Recording your self jumping wouldnt make you fly,It just make you jump over and over again, Maybe annoying when your trying to kill someOne
Okay, so the jump packet was a bad idea, but do you think there is any other way of making yourself fly, with packets or even without.
this reminds meh i found somethin cool

cround or go prone this hole one of the emotes (f5 f6 f7 f8 f9) and it shows yuo standing your enmies will be confused when they try to shoot you
cuz your real body is prone guess its a holo gram =)
Quote Originally Posted by baddawg
this reminds meh i found somethin cool

cround or go prone this hole one of the emotes (f5 f6 f7 f8 f9) and it shows yuo standing your enmies will be confused when they try to shoot you
cuz your real body is prone guess its a holo gram =)
Indeed, just like a holo-gram it is, because the animation was made for your character while standing, they forgot to disable it when you are prone or crouched, easy enough to forget, easy enough to fix
i have a question do bald people use soap or shampoo?

LMFAO!!! They have no hair on thier head, So why use Shampoo? xD but back to the topic, I dont think there is a way to fly unless you use WarRock Trainer V3.0 xD
Quote Originally Posted by SimpleAs
i have a question do bald people use soap or shampoo?

LMFAO!!! They have no hair on thier head, So why use Shampoo? xD but back to the topic, I dont think there is a way to fly unless you use WarRock Trainer V3.0 xD
So how was the trainer made, if it doesn't use packets?
Quote Originally Posted by Bull3t
So had was the trainer made, if it doesn't use packets?
Maybe it dont use packets,I dont know how it was made.
Your question about bald people is abit like: "Would you where socks if you didn't have feet? No, exactly so why wear a bra?"

You will have to figure that one out for yourself. :P


Maybe we should ask the person who made the trainer, who did actually make it?
That reminds me, I gotta write my trainer again.
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311
That reminds me, I gotta write my trainer again.
Is it your trainer, that allows you to fly I mean? Or have you made one also?
The way it's usually done is that you either have a value in your RAM saying what height you're at or a value saying how fast you're moving up or down. I think warrock uses the former method, but I'm not entirely sure. Tsearch is the way to go for this I think, look for a value that's positive when you're climbing and negative when you're falling (that program that freezes a game while you use Tsearch would be helpful here, but as I've complained about loudly, I can't find it). Or just use the handy trainer.
I use CE.

I... guess OllyDBG would work, too =?
hey u can only use the trainers in training mode rite.... cus i was thinking if they could make a thing like the trainer but to use vs mode?
To search War Rock and to find the values, the appropriate thing to do would be to slow down your's emulation computer, by using a speed hack. Dave has some speed hacks, so if he doesn't post it, I will get some.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?