Important question!!!
I've used hacks on an account lv 24 and i want to know if i make me premyum the gms will catch me and bann me?
other question is if I use a hack in that acc only chams and stamina stealth in a not detected hack and anyones denounce me at gms the gms can know if i'm a hacker or not? pls answer me and i'll tahnk you a lot .
pls help me , bye for now you are the best!
all the best
other question is if I use a hack in that acc only chams and stamina stealth in a not detected hack and anyones denounce me at gms the gms can know if i'm a hacker or not? pls answer me and i'll tahnk you a lot .
pls help me , bye for now you are the best!
all the best