ColdThunder Hack

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Banned.

you will recieve you ban very shortly.
Sorry other site spam Coldthunder hack and don't give credit
the site is G A M E R Z P L A N E T
lets see now..


GzP = all the noobs post somebody elses hack and keep saying +REP IF I HELPED OH PLEASE REP ME OH SO DESPERATE I NEED A HUG!!!

faggets.

Foreign Links WILL get you banned.

Never attach a hack/program which was taken from another website and posted as your own.

aka BANNED
Quote Originally Posted by EleMentX View Post
lets see now..


GzP = all the noobs post somebody elses hack and keep saying +REP IF I HELPED OH PLEASE REP ME OH SO DESPERATE I NEED A HUG!!!

faggets.

Foreign Links WILL get you banned.

Never attach a hack/program which was taken from another website and posted as your own.

aka BANNED
Im other words what you said is called COPY-POSTING, Isn't that faster, then syaing all of this: " Never attach a hack/program which was taken from another website and posted as your own. " Lmao w/e, Anyone got this "hack" or is this anyoghter fucking trojan? 8-]
yea somthing like that....
ColdThunder Hack... is there my nick in it...? lol
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us