WTSEmail Scraper [Gmail Only]

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Email Scraper [Gmail Only]
The program is taking all the emails with certain subject and copy their body only!
its for email rat\lls

What the program do? - It copy only the body of certain messages (or all of them , you can put parts of the subject to filter , as seen in the proof)



Ive got a lot of vouchers in my alt thread , so no vouch copy will be given

The price is 15$ , I will pay the fees. - Paypal ONLY.
I will trade the program for BO II (not cracked/cracked and hasn't played in the last 60 days)

Proof (From my minecraft lls):


WINDOWS ONLY!

Rules:
1) Don't leak the program, each program has a special serial so I will know who leaked the program and he will be reported.
2) NO refunds.
3) Don't Chargeback.
UP!
// msg 2 short
Looks very intresting hope it does well.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us