DIP Engine Hook

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
DIP Engine Hook


Just wanted to share where the game calls DrawIndexedPrimitive, you can use this to make a wallhack etc. You can also hook things like SetPixelShader and SetTexture - functions, where the objects are being rendered.

You just get the opcodes + bytes. Do the rest yourself :P

Code:
8B86 AC010000    MOV EAX,DWORD PTR DS:[ESI+1AC]
8B08             MOV ECX,DWORD PTR DS:[EAX]
57               PUSH EDI
52               PUSH EDX
6A 03            PUSH 3
50               PUSH EAX
8B81 44010000    MOV EAX,DWORD PTR DS:[ECX+144]
That are already posted in External forum (UC).
Why to hook SetTexture when it doesn't support strides, just hook DrawTexture and you can make chams easily and more things.
Quote Originally Posted by V I View Post
That are already posted in External forum (UC).
No it isn't. You posted useless stuff like GetFVF.

@VI
It's an Engine Hook, so you don't need to use strides?

Edit:
Tell me more about DrawTexture, I never heard of it since it doesn't exist.
Quote Originally Posted by [H]aaBX View Post
No it isn't. You posted useless stuff like GetFVF.

@VI
It's an Engine Hook, so you don't need to use strides?

Edit:
Tell me more about DrawTexture, I never heard of it since it doesn't exist.
Doesn't exit ? kkkkkkkkkk
i don't need to tell you about it then /lmao.
go ask pro coders and they'll tell u.
i thought ur thread tittle was d3d9 not engine , my bad.
I posted, ES, Present, BeginScene, Reset, DIP, SetTexture, GetFlags and much more stuff.
Quote Originally Posted by XarutoUsoCrack View Post
I posted, ES, Present, BeginScene, Reset, DIP, SetTexture, GetFlags and much more stuff.
Look what you said to the "DIP" you found:
Code:
=DIP obs: This isen't real one DIP. 168 in deci = 360 / 4 = 90, 90 D3D9 Vtable = GetFVF.
If 0x168 is DrawIndexedPrimitive then is 1 + 1 = 3?

Edit:
@V I xD




I asked the DirectX SDK ..
Quote Originally Posted by [H]aaBX View Post


Just wanted to share where the game calls DrawIndexedPrimitive, you can use this to make a wallhack etc. You can also hook things like SetPixelShader and SetTexture - functions, where the objects are being rendered.

You just get the opcodes + bytes. Do the rest yourself :P

Code:
8B86 AC010000    MOV EAX,DWORD PTR DS:[ESI+1AC]
8B08             MOV ECX,DWORD PTR DS:[EAX]
57               PUSH EDI
52               PUSH EDX
6A 03            PUSH 3
50               PUSH EAX
8B81 44010000    MOV EAX,DWORD PTR DS:[ECX+144]
Eh...
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Eh...
Are you kidding me?
Do you even know what this is?
Quote Originally Posted by [H]aaBX View Post
Are you kidding me?
Do you even know what this is?
I wouldn't be commenting if I didn't.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
I wouldn't be commenting if I didn't.
Yes you are?
Then explain it please and tell me why you think its shit ..
Quote Originally Posted by [H]aaBX View Post
Yes you are?
Then explain it please and tell me why you think its shit ..
Jelly.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Jelly.
I hate people like you.
Quote Originally Posted by [H]aaBX View Post
I hate people like you.
I you to.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?