Help! Newbie here!
Hi guys.
So I bought a DayZ (Arma OA) and i play it all the time.
I was wondering few things, that bother me and I can't find them anywhere. Thank you all for helping in any way posible.
Q#1 : If I get banned from cheating, do I get banned on a server that I am playing or from all servers?
Q#2 : If I open a server, will I be able to cheat on it? (What do I have to do to not get banned..)
Q#3 : Does somewhere exist a hack, that is compatible/undetectable with current BattleEye (AntiCheat) of DayZ ?
Q#4 : If I find a Cheat that is not undetectable, can I cheat with them on such server with AntiCheat OFF, or something similar?
Thank you for your understanding.
So I bought a DayZ (Arma OA) and i play it all the time.
I was wondering few things, that bother me and I can't find them anywhere. Thank you all for helping in any way posible.
Q#1 : If I get banned from cheating, do I get banned on a server that I am playing or from all servers?
Q#2 : If I open a server, will I be able to cheat on it? (What do I have to do to not get banned..)
Q#3 : Does somewhere exist a hack, that is compatible/undetectable with current BattleEye (AntiCheat) of DayZ ?
Q#4 : If I find a Cheat that is not undetectable, can I cheat with them on such server with AntiCheat OFF, or something similar?
Thank you for your understanding.
