HelpMw3 disconnect

Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
@Jorndel, this isn't BO2, as far as I know, stats editing doesn't cause this. Actually, isn't this the new anti-cheat? When the server detects a player has an unfair advantage (hack) then it disconnects them?
But I do have any hacks and I'm not banned from MW3
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


X,x

Don't try to get smart on me.
>Was hacking MW3 before you even came to this section...
:| No need to be mean. I read other people getting this error and that was the reason given :|
Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
:| No need to be mean. I read other people getting this error and that was the reason given :|
Please help!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


X,x

Don't try to get smart on me.
>Was hacking MW3 before you even came to this section...
LOL, actually kenshin is right, for my server I can auto-detect cheats and disconnect them automatically when they join ^^
Quote Originally Posted by PunisherOfCod View Post
LOL, actually kenshin is right, for my server I can auto-detect cheats and disconnect them automatically when they join ^^
We're talking about Steam...
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


We're talking about Steam...
Ok well sorry I didn't understand that. And poster, I'm going to take a shot at this and say maybe clear Game Cache from STEAM?
Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?