HelpUnknown Error

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Unknown Error
I'm trying to make a bot that clicks for you and I have that working. I am now trying to code a function that will get custom coords. So basically, the person will click on what they want to be clicked. Though I ran into one problem I have no clue how to fix.

Here is the code on each timer. They are all exactly the same except the names of the x and y text files, etc.




Etc.

The x and y is declared above for mouseposition x and y if you're wondering.

Now, when the person starts the bot via hotkey, the bot counts down from 3, then you click where you want the bot to click.

The first timer, which is the code you saw above,

thinks the mouse gets click, though I'm not even touching my mouse.

The rest are fine, and work. I have copied the code in the first image on to all of the other timers that will get that persons mouse xy positions.

If anyone is confused, I can setup a meeting on teamviewer and show you what is happening.
So, it 'captures' the "first" coord when you start the record?

Make a 'check' ?

Dim FirstTime As Boolean = False

If FirstTime Then FirstTime = False
Else
/*code*/
FirstTime = True
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
So, it 'captures' the "first" coord when you start the record?

Make a 'check' ?

Well, if you mean by 'captures', you mean saves the coord to a text file, yes. And when it starts, it waits for the user to click, it doesn't automatically get the point of the user's mouse right after it starts.


---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Edit: Solved, thanks to @Jorndel helped me on Skype.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?