Rat+encrypter

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Rat+encrypter
I want a good RAT+server and good encrypt.

FREE because I'm poor
Free crypters are poor... They will get detected in no time.

If you don't have to money for it, learn how to code.
If you don't have any money just forget about hacking you will go no were.
Come on guys... no need to pay for a crypter, you can Re-FUD a detected crypter through Hex editing. Takes sometimes but if you persist you will get it done.
Quote Originally Posted by supernatural91 View Post
if you need money, then you should try my monetizing method

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/275-user-s...-only-5-a.html

for a good crypter you WILL need money
​You don't need any money for a good crypter. I have several FUD I've been using for free.
Hmm theres no good free crypters but you could ask someone to crypt your RAT and fro a good RAT get Dark Comet v5.3
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?