Can someone help me to get weapons??

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Can someone help me to get weapons??
Me want weapons called : Ungodly Reavers of Nulgath
Finding someone who can help me
I have a question though..

If you do find someone, how will this "someone" help you? in terms of what?

Further explanation would be appreciated
Another post for me, thanks.
Goodluck, I have everything I need except the diamonds which is taking forever.
wiki what u need ...

all the items required are there.....
Aww please anybody at this thread help me to get the weapons
Quote Originally Posted by ayiw47 View Post
Aww please anybody at this thread help me to get the weapons
That's why I'm asking HOW?
JUST USE A FRIGGIN' BOT
All requirements are just easy because there are bots , but the diamond of nulgath is the hardest part .
Well if you still want the weapon i could help you... PM me if needed.

(account info: Level 40. Class Ranks: Ninja 9, Warrior (rare) 10, Mage (rare) 10, Rogue (rare) 10, Evolved Shaman 4, DarkSide 1.
I got SOME nulgath items as well. i'll PM my account name back.
Use the bot. facepalm. IDK how someone could help you.
Useless thread
A free post for me lol xD
Me want to not help you your because funny.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?