MPGH Announce @ First Page

Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
MPGH Announce @ First Page
Hey everyone, I have just read all the drama about MPGH and all the money you guys are losing...
The post can be found at the front page: MPGH
A few seconds after that I looked at my computer date.
Carry on
I really hope it is just a April fools because 0.2 dollars per post is insane.
Same kind of posts happened last year and year before that .. so I think its Aprils fools.
Due to the overwhelming negative responses and death threats received, this thread is now closed to anyone but staff.
hahaha gg
arun. obvious troll is obvious
I see they changed shit up this year. Was getting sick of seeing Dave died MPGH is over post every year.
Well at least this year it was more original than last :3
I wasn't around to see last year's one but i sure hope it was better than this.
Guys, it's actually real this time. It's confirmed and users are going to have to pay now.
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
Guys, it's actually real this time. It's confirmed and users are going to have to pay now.
I also received the letter >_< I have no idea how they got my fathers name..
I had to cough up more than $3000 when the debt collectors came to my house lol. This is really fucked up and I'm hoping to see my money back.
There is no reason for me to pay when the service changed from free to pay..
Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?