Meh

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Meh
Not as good, i was bored.

Its actually very nice!
Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post
Its actually very nice!
Thanks!

/2short
Original image? Would like to see the change ^_^
Looks great from what I can tell!
Quote Originally Posted by Domokun_index View Post
Original image? Would like to see the change ^_^
Looks great from what I can tell!

I used a render.

render :


Made the background from smudging and c4ds
Quote Originally Posted by Demonz. View Post
I used a render.

render :


Made the background from smudging and c4ds
Looks fantastic man!
Keep it up!
Quote Originally Posted by MissSuicideSheep View Post
Can we see the color version?
I dont have a colour version/it looks terrible.
his leg at the bottom is kinda um, Forgot the word
It looks great.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?