VB themes dont work

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
VB themes dont work
I'm using VB2012 and using AeonHack's themes. I have Auto populate toolbox on, I've reset the toolbox, Ive searched for the items in <Browse toolbox items> I've debugged, built and rebuilt the program and the theme is not there on the toolbox, any help?
Quote Originally Posted by xBear Grylls View Post
I'm using VB2012 and using AeonHack's themes. I have Auto populate toolbox on, I've reset the toolbox, Ive searched for the items in <Browse toolbox items> I've debugged, built and rebuilt the program and the theme is not there on the toolbox, any help?
Built error.
Which theme you exactly try to use ? Maybe it requires the Themebase from Aeonhack.

Add new class, paste the theme codes then debug it. << That usually works fine.
Try to delete it and readd. If not.. then try making a whole new project to make sure it's not just something with your project.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us