Warrock Server!!!MPGH

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Warrock Server!!!MPGH
MPGH should make a warrock server if there is anyway

Agree with me ?
we were suppose to have a MPGH Warrock server but the person who said he had the files.

did not.

but yeah warrock pserver would own
YA I hopE WE GET IT


THen hACK Alll WE AWNt
if there was to be a MPGH warrock server

there wouldnt be hack using.
Exactly, it would be only minor hacks like stamina, scope

If everyone had unlim ammo etc it would be boring.
There'd be a bit of hacking.
it would be good for testing hacks without getting banned from PB
There wouldn't be PB, so hacking would be FUN, but limited.
If you start refactoring the packets and try to program a server, it will be possible.
I'm thinkin about how it would be to play invisible against other invisibles...

But when it would be possible, it will be propably only for VIP. A server for that will cost much money per year I think.
Quote Originally Posted by ColdThunder View Post
I'm thinkin about how it would be to play invisible against other invisibles...

But when it would be possible, it will be propably only for VIP. A server for that will cost much money per year I think.
invisible hack does not mean you're invincible...
you're still vulnerable to one position kill hack...
it is completely possible, but the problem is we would be the ONLY private warrock server out there, which would bring all of k2's legal powers upon MPGH alone, which wouldnt be cool
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us