DetectedPuto AMO Macro V2

Posts 1–15 of 69 · Page 1 of 5
Puto AMO Macro V2

Hello Again

My Macro is back again. I tested it for 6 hours now and xign didn't detect anything. So this Version has a function where you can save your timings for after use them from a combobox (they are being saved, also after restart the macro) (textbox has been replaced, but you still can use it like a normal textbox).

Screen (I have awesome Paint Skills ;)):


Instructions are the same like my old one:
Puto AMO Macro V1

Virusscans:
1|2

Minions:
@Flengo, @BACKD00R, @Riddick please Approve
Puto AMO Macro V2_mpgh.net.zip67 KB · 374 downloads Scanning…
File appears safe. Approved/
nice update
If you wish any functionality for the next version please write it here. I'm not a very creative mind.

@Riddick Is it allowed to post a programm that Hex-Edits itself to keep it undetected?
Quote Originally Posted by PPCINJ View Post
If you wish any functionality for the next version please write it here. I'm not a very creative mind.

@Riddick Is it allowed to post a programm that Hex-Edits itself to keep it undetected?
As long as it does not have outside connectivity, but I don't think this is achievable with what you want to do.
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
As long as it does not have outside connectivity, but I don't think this is achievable with what you want to do.
It won't have any outside connectivity. The Theory and code I have already for this. So let you suprise . @Riddick

---------- Post added at 06:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 AM ----------

It Tapshots for you. It makes the weapon x/y movement controllable.
what can i do with that?
nice and btw Fast update
Good Work man!!
working fine for window 8 32bit

Good Job, Sir
So what does a macro do?
~ New to AVA.
How i need play this?
Quote Originally Posted by BLETNE View Post
How i need play this?
It's all in the Instructions in My first Thread. If you read all posts in my first thread, I'm sure that you will find the answer.
Posts 1–15 of 69 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?