AC REDEEM CODES

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
I think you can only recive code only 1 TIME in your acc.
Ich werde es mal ausprobieren, danke

Edit: Leider funktioniert es bei mir nicht. (hatte schonmal vor Monaten ein Code benutzt)
Wen ich auf "Redeem" klicke, passiert garnichst.
Klappt aber sicherlich bei anderen, die es noch nicht benutzt haben.


Edit²: Sry for writing in german. Forgot that. haha.

Translate:

I will test this out, thanks.

Dont work for me. (i had redeemed allready a code, months ago)
If i press auf "Redeem code" nothing happens. Not at least a message box popping up.
Yeah tags thats true 1 code/account and sorry no german.
Ya I don't think it accepts the code, it keeps saying there was an error with confirming the code or something.
There all the same codes so if you did already renew one on another site the code won't work on that account anymore.
its fake nd doesnt work
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us