OutdatedNew Hex Edit program makes .dlls undetected

Posts 61–75 of 160 · Page 5 of 11
Quote Originally Posted by Chrome Boy View Post
are you going to post your own? or use mine but acc mic
Im going to make my own with some background music and a mic, ill give you credit tho.
Quote Originally Posted by Anxiety View Post
Im going to make my own with some background music and a mic, ill give you credit tho.
sure why not :P the reason i dont put background music and fix my videos is that i dont got time :P
hi
can you please help me? I did same as you in the video and when did i injected the file nothing happens..
Quote Originally Posted by Derpik View Post
hi
can you please help me? I did same as you in the video and when did i injected the file nothing happens..
what do u mean did u click end key on keyboard to activate uav? xD
well yes i clicked end and nothing happens
Quote Originally Posted by Derpik View Post
well yes i clicked end and nothing happens
that means u added more than 4 lines :P on top and buttom
I have a question, how many lines do you have to do for an injector?
Quote Originally Posted by The Noob Guy View Post
I have a question, how many lines do you have to do for an injector?
Most likely 4 at the top not at bottom
@Chrome Boy, can you Teamview me to help me figure this out? I've tried so many times to hex edit the UAV but it always gets detected no matter what. Thanks!
@Chrome Boy can u do a video for euro farm pls bro? Becaus I dont have dll's for eurofarm , ty for your answer.
can you somehow help me? I checked number of line which i added and it was 4
but when I injected it to game, after pressing end nothing happens
Quote Originally Posted by Derpik View Post
can you somehow help me? I checked number of line which i added and it was 4
but when I injected it to game, after pressing end nothing happens
Did you hear a beep? If so just wait 1 round and it will work

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Haagenbacon View Post
@Chrome Boy, can you Teamview me to help me figure this out? I've tried so many times to hex edit the UAV but it always gets detected no matter what. Thanks!
Sure add my skype danieleldib
i didn't hear anything
no uav dont works
i edit 4 times
not working no beep at all X(
hope new UAV will come and not this hex edi stuff
and a euro hack like 500 K in 1 time
Good Old Days
can you tell me how much lines should do in PB-S Farmer dll ?
i did 9 lines and still detected
Posts 61–75 of 160 · Page 5 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?