OutdatedNew Hex Edit program makes .dlls undetected

Posts 106–120 of 160 · Page 8 of 11
Quote Originally Posted by Chrome Boy View Post
well yes but for some people

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

if it still works, awesome, it worked for me soz
Quote Originally Posted by Chrome Boy View Post
what windows do you got ?
I have Windows 7 x64 Home Premium.

I'm also using your newest injector.

The UAV and Euro hacks inject but they get detected in seconds.
Quote Originally Posted by El Hoangster View Post
I have Windows 7 x64 Home Premium.

I'm also using your newest injector.

The UAV and Euro hacks inject but they get detected in seconds.
i have the same windows like u are you doing exactly like in video?
Quote Originally Posted by Chrome Boy View Post
i have the same windows like u are you doing exactly like in video?
Yeah.

I find a space with four empty lines, type a bunch of random letters in, and the save file. Go to the bottom and do the same thing.
Import it to PE Explorer and change the timestamp.

That's the process, right?
Quote Originally Posted by El Hoangster View Post
Yeah.

I find a space with four empty lines, type a bunch of random letters in, and the save file. Go to the bottom and do the same thing.
Import it to PE Explorer and change the timestamp.

That's the process, right?
Dude first you write 4 lines up then go down and type 4 lines then click save and overight file ( make sure u use original .dll ) then open ava u will get 3rd party because hexedit program then just reopen ava and test
i you'll run it undetected message me el hoangster
Quote Originally Posted by Chrome Boy View Post
Dude first you write 4 lines up then go down and type 4 lines then click save and overight file ( make sure u use original .dll ) then open ava u will get 3rd party because hexedit program then just reopen ava and test
What do you mean?

Ok, so here's what's happening:
I did exactly as you said, found the first 4 empty lines and hexed them. Went to the last 4 lines and hexed those.
Saved, overlapped the files.
Went to PE Explorer and change timestamp.
Save and overwrite the previous file.
I use your new injector and it injects the hacks.
The Euro hack works for 1 round of survival, the UAV gets detected before I can even enter a game.
What's wrong here? I know it's the .dll's, not your injector.
i hex edit UAV and i dont hear a beep so it dont works
i hex edit Euro hack but always stuck at 18 SEC (FarmDudeV3 & Jabberwook 's dll's)


And now it dont works at all (when i press 5 nothing happens when i press F5 it count dont so also not working)
Quote Originally Posted by ava.GM.JaiMy View Post
i hex edit UAV and i dont hear a beep so it dont works
i hex edit Euro hack but always stuck at 18 SEC (FarmDudeV3 & Jabberwook 's dll's)


And now it dont works at all (when i press 5 nothing happens when i press F5 it count dont so also not working)
for uav its because u added more than 4 lines thats why and make sure ur clicking end key and for euro farmer u have to be in windowed mode 800x600
Quote Originally Posted by Chrome Boy View Post
for uav its because u added more than 4 lines thats why and make sure ur clicking end key and for euro farmer u have to be in windowed mode 800x600
I gonna check UAV and euro hack also not working on 800x600
Quote Originally Posted by Chrome Boy View Post
for uav its because u added more than 4 lines thats why and make sure ur clicking end key and for euro farmer u have to be in windowed mode 800x600
uav what you mean more than 4 lines
i add 4 lines up 4 lines down ok or do i need to delete some lines ?
and euro hack not working on 800x600
Did the same things u did for both euro and uav dlls injects them but like after 1 survival game and like 5 seconds in normal game it throws me the sherlock error
what am i doing wrong?
I do not know what to do
Someone please explain
Posts 106–120 of 160 · Page 8 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?