Best Nation?

Posts 16–17 of 17 · Page 2 of 2
Germans is fucking awesome. You have the ju-88 at lvl which can carry 32x50kg and 250kg in one go and the Bf109 f-4 is good since it got all the guns in the nose on the plane so you can focus on one spot. In HB the Bf109 is pretty damn good if you know how to aim
Quote Originally Posted by hjorten12345 View Post
Germans is fucking awesome. You have the ju-88 at lvl which can carry 32x50kg and 250kg in one go and the Bf109 f-4 is good since it got all the guns in the nose on the plane so you can focus on one spot. In HB the Bf109 is pretty damn good if you know how to aim
I know, but the first lvl 1 and lvl 2 planes suck if you compare them to lvl 2 jap plane.
I have a lvl 5 and 6 plane in my setup and the lvl 2 plane, and something I get the most kills with the lvl 2 plane just cause it outturns most planes.
But I will give the germans a go again then.
Will keep you posted :P
Posts 16–17 of 17 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?