Game close

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Game close
Hi before I ask my question, I want to state my summary.

I searched all other the internet and finally found a way to bypass GameGuard (Gamemon64). Which is to terminate Gamemon64.des right after it show on Task Manger. It work and I can use cheat engine for only 5 mins before the game close.

My question is
How do I prevent the game from closing?
Whats the different from Gamemon.des and Gamemon64.des?
How do I prevent the game from closing if I terminate Gamemon.des?

Please and Thank you
By terminating the core of GameGuard you also terminate it's capability to answer with a valid answer to the ClientServerAuth (CSA) packet sent from the server. Without an answer or with a invalid answer the server will disconnect you after some delay.

To prevent it you can emulate the packet function with a custom application by peeking the connection pipes. Though, judging by your summary I don't think you got the skill to do that. No offense intended.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?