Post your IGN here

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Post your IGN here
Well, since we're all on the same forum, why not play with each other? No homo.
Post your IGNs in this thread and use it as a reference.

I'll post mine.

IGN: BSGFlashOwnz
Yaaaa!!! So nexon has more reasons to find and ban our accounts. GREAT THINKING GRRR

IGN:rambokills
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Yaaaa!!! So nexon has more reasons to find and ban our accounts. GREAT THINKING GRRR

IGN:rambokills
SHADDAP .
Quote Originally Posted by BSG.Flash View Post
SHADDAP .


I hope I don't get banned.
My ign is: Ltlouis.
lol, i think some people know mine already >.> from my previous sigs and montage.
but anyways the ign is : 1stLt
ima post mine since i dont hack or glitch mofo's

im CBL clean which means nexon is less likly to ban me
its in my sig top is IGN adn bottom is clan
omg_sthu my clan is I EAT SHIT I don't remember making the clan.
i dont have a ign -_-
Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
i dont have a ign -_-
so you dont play combat arms?
Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
i dont have a ign -_-
That's your Combat Arms account.
And if you don't have one Gtfo.
NeverBorn

ps: im a glitch addict, so glitch with me
Need I even say what my IGN is?
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?