K-Jumping Tutorial

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
K-Jumping Tutorial
K-Jumping is silent jumping. It's kinda old, so you may already know it, but I haven't been able to find a tutorial on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Yo.Hero..!! View Post
It's Very old
Hence the part where I say it's old =\


I'm only posting it since a) I haven't been able to find a tutorial that's already on youtube, and b) the vast majority of people who I've asked about this had no idea it existed.
Old but thanks for tutorial!
well is old but very nice tut i think how to do it!
Old but thanks for the tut
that is super olddd
Pretty sure OP knows its old considering they probably found it first.
Ols but thanx for the tut.
Nice tut! TYVM used to do this everytime I play cF.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us