PostWTSsellling ddos service i will give one example

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
sellling ddos service i will give one example
hello i am illstate i have a ddoser i will ddos pepole for as long as you wnat as long as the pay is good i usally like dayz keys or paypal i can break someones router with my force :3 add me on skype mrbigillstate
Might as well give a vouch copy to a trusted member
Quote Originally Posted by nigel123mc View Post
Might as well give a vouch copy to a trusted member
ok just pm me your target
Quote Originally Posted by THE MR.squishy View Post
ok just pm me your target
I didnt mean me, someone more trusted. And I dont really wanna get involved in this.
Proof that your ddoser allows for you to re-sell, pls.
That grammar.
Yeah a vouch copy would be ideal :O
Show me that ddos, I would take a vouch copy
Im not selling it i am ddsoing pepole i am selling the servcie
"I can break someone's router with my force."

Seems legit.
Force of what? You ethernet cable?
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?