Why no more hacks ??

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Why no more hacks ??
Well i am waiting so long to find any hack but cant . Just needed a wall hack and see ghosts.What is the reason, I am in full support of coder and no problem they can take their time. but just wanted to know why i cant see any hacks.
Because coders are really bizy now?
Just wait.
xtrap is more power them before because z8 want back some thousand players and when they back z8 will be rich
xtrap had some updates but it can't be too good of an update. I've seen so many 1 hitters and no recoil.
Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
xtrap had some updates but it can't be too good of an update. I've seen so many 1 hitters and no recoil.

I've seen a few also. Dunno where they are getting the hacks from, but They will eventually have a hack on here.......
Coders have a life also.. They are not paid for doing it.
I know where poeple get their hacks from...But no Outside links..so
just be patient, they'll release some hacks.
u just need to wait
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us