Raaainbooooows

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Raaainbooooows
RAINBOWS

Code:
if (isnil ("HaxSmokeOn")) then 
{
    SmokeOn = 0;
};

if (SmokeOn==0) then
{
    SmokeOn=1;
    hint "Smoke is ON!";
    
    _sCode = 'while {SmokeOn==1} do {';
    _sCode = _sCode + 'Flare = "SmokeShell" createVehicle position vehicle player;Flare attachTo [vehicle player,[0,0,0]];';
    _sCode = _sCode + 'Flare1 = "Smokeshellpurple" createVehicle position vehicle player;Flare1 attachTo [vehicle player,[0.1,0,0]];';
    _sCode = _sCode + 'Flare2 = "Smokeshellgreen" createVehicle position vehicle player;Flare2 attachTo [vehicle player,[0.2,0,0]];';
    _sCode = _sCode + 'Flare3 = "Smokeshellpurple" createVehicle position vehicle player;Flare3 attachTo [vehicle player,[0.3,0,0]];';
    _sCode = _sCode + 'Flare4 = "Smokeshellgreen" createVehicle position vehicle player;Flare4 attachTo [vehicle player,[0.4,0,0]];';
    _sCode = _sCode + 'Flare5 = "Smokeshellgreen" createVehicle position vehicle player;Flare5 attachTo [vehicle player,[0.5,0,0]];';
    _sCode = _sCode + 'Flare6 = "Smokeshellgreen" createVehicle position vehicle player;Flare6 attachTo [vehicle player,[0.6,0,0]];';
    _sCode = _sCode + 'Flare7 = "SmokeShellRed" createVehicle position vehicle player;Flare7 attachTo [vehicle player,[0.7,0,0]];';
    _sCode = _sCode + 'Flare8 = "SmokeShellRed" createVehicle position vehicle player;Flare8 attachTo [vehicle player,[0.8,0,0]];';
    _sCode = _sCode + 'sleep 28;};';
    
    [] spawn compile _sCode;
}
else
{
    sleep 0.5;
    deleteVehicle Flare;
    deleteVehicle Flare1;
    deleteVehicle Flare2;
    deleteVehicle Flare3;
    deleteVehicle Flare4;
    deleteVehicle Flare5;
    deleteVehicle Flare6;
    deleteVehicle Flare7;
    deleteVehicle Flare8;
    SmokeOn=0;
    hint "Smoke is OFF!";
};
This was kind of a useless thread... Unless of course you like rainbows.
Looks good, will be putting this in my menu edit.
Quote Originally Posted by Terror In Paradise View Post
Looks good, will be putting this in my menu edit.
I did not just steal this code from a random menu and post it on here, What are you talking about!
Quote Originally Posted by Lolcoppter View Post
I did not just steal this code from a random menu and post it on here, What are you talking about!
I think it was a compliment xD
Quote Originally Posted by Yung Lean 2001 View Post
I think it was a compliment xD
Oh MY God IT'S BatMAN! I'm a huge fan! I loved you in The Dark Knight Rises!!!



Just kidding I haven't seen it yet :'c
Quote Originally Posted by Lolcoppter View Post
Oh MY God IT'S BatMAN! I'm a huge fan! I loved you in The Dark Knight Rises!!!



Just kidding I haven't seen it yet :'c
 
My reply
Batman ends up flying off with the big bomb with his flying machine. Though it has autopilot and he actually survives. MWUAHAHAHAHAHAH
Quote Originally Posted by Yung Lean 2001 View Post
 
My reply
Batman ends up flying off with the big bomb with his flying machine. Though it has autopilot and he actually survives. MWUAHAHAHAHAHAH
GO DIE IN A HOLE!
Quote Originally Posted by Terror In Paradise View Post
Looks good, will be putting this in my menu edit.
Do you anything about scripting? Haha such a detected script it's not even funny.
Quote Originally Posted by Bosegelucke View Post
Do you anything about scripting? Haha such a detected script it's not even funny.
I know a bit actually. Enough to slowly edit a menu.
Quote Originally Posted by Yung Lean 2001 View Post
 
My reply
Batman ends up flying off with the big bomb with his flying machine. Though it has autopilot and he actually survives. MWUAHAHAHAHAHAH
Bruce Wayne makes Income
Batman makes Batcome
10/10 thread of the year man 420kushm4st3rl33th4x0r #yolo #swag #420

So this was already posted and shit but you already know that and I don't know wtf to say in this post because this thread mekes my bran poo poo
Everybody likes rainbows!!

(100th post)!!!
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us