WTSFree RP

Posts 16–30 of 55 · Page 2 of 4
Gonna sell some gold in WoW so i can buy this :3
Quote Originally Posted by Hesokiz View Post
You giving the bot out?
Not for free, but yes, I'll be giving you everything you need to set up referrals, I run 8 a day, it's easy to do over 15. Instead of an e-book, I guide you step by step telling you what to do, I'm on 14 hours a day, so it is worth it.
the books teachs you how to boost the use of the smurfs bots, thats why it does not need a vouch copie, he knows what programs to use and how to set it up, you need also a monster pc to have 10 lv 10 accounts per day. you can know that works just by seeing his other posts.
Actually, there is no "book" I am the book, which is why it's so much better than a stupid e-book, but if people would actually prefer an e-book with no support, then I could make one.
Quote Originally Posted by IcountToThree View Post
Actually, there is no "book" I am the book, which is why it's so much better than a stupid e-book, but if people would actually prefer an e-book with no support, then I could make one.
Can you gimme your bot and i run it and i give you a % of my RP?
Quote Originally Posted by Terio View Post


Can you gimme your bot and i run it and i give you a % of my RP?
Sorry, normally I would, but I already have plenty of RP and it's not like I can transfer rp to actual money, so i'd rather it be the other way around.
Quote Originally Posted by IcountToThree View Post
Sorry, normally I would, but I already have plenty of RP and it's not like I can transfer rp to actual money, so i'd rather it be the other way around.
awww its fine then...
I can give you a discount if you want.
Quote Originally Posted by IcountToThree View Post
I can give you a discount if you want.
Hey so I have a pretty decent computer (Custom built for around a grand+) how many bots should I be able to run? and what about the proxys so I dont get banned?
Quote Originally Posted by oiLikePie View Post
Hey so I have a pretty decent computer (Custom built for around a grand+) how many bots should I be able to run? and what about the proxys so I dont get banned?
Add me on skype - mpghtrinity. I'll talk to you there.
Quote Originally Posted by Hesokiz View Post
You giving the bot out?
hes selling not giving lol
Quote Originally Posted by Transfixed View Post
hes selling not giving lol
I was asking for the bot. Not the service. LOL
Read it again.
Quote Originally Posted by Hesokiz View Post
I was asking for the bot. Not the service. LOL
Read it again.
No.

/10 char
Quote Originally Posted by IcountToThree View Post
No.

/10 char
Okey, that's fine. I'll try to find a bot anyways :P
Vouche! He is very helpful and on a lot so whenever you need help you can just ask
Posts 16–30 of 55 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?