No Smoke Code

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
No Smoke Code
:P

Code:
HRESULT WINAPI DrawIndexedPrimitive_Detour(LPDIRECT3DDEVICE9 Device_Interface, D3DPRIMITIVETYPE Type, INT BaseIndex, 
                                           UINT MinIndex, UINT NumVertices, UINT StartIndex, UINT PrimitiveCount)
{
	LPDIRECT3DVERTEXBUFFER9 Stream_Data;
	PDWORD IsInGame = 
		(PDWORD)0x0074E35C;
	D3DVIEWPORT9 Vwp;
	UINT Offset = 0;
	UINT Stride = 0;

	if(Device_Interface->GetStreamSource(0, &Stream_Data, &Offset, &Stride) == D3D_OK)
		Stream_Data->Release();

	Device_Interface->GetViewport( &Vwp );

	if( NumVertices == 16384 && StartIndex && PrimitiveCount && *IsInGame && Stride == 32 )
	{
		return D3D_OK;
	}

  return DrawIndexedPrimitive_Pointer(Device_Interface, Type, BaseIndex, MinIndex, NumVertices, StartIndex, PrimitiveCount);
}





NOT DOWLOAD THE ATTAC!
Alright so I'm kinda new to CoD4 hacks and I was wondering what exactly do I do with the source code? Like how do I use it? Can someone link me to, or make, a tutorial? Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by MrZaneMan View Post
Alright so I'm kinda new to CoD4 hacks and I was wondering what exactly do I do with the source code? Like how do I use it? Can someone link me to, or make, a tutorial? Thanks
You need some knowledge in coding and a compiler. Maybe in 6 months you will understand something.
i know how to unlock dvars and cvars so i dont need this )
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us