TalkingHelpHooking Crossfire

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Hooking Crossfire
Hey guys, I just need a bit of help with one thing..

I'm using Detours to Hook in crossfire and I wanted to know, When I Hook a Function in CF and replace it with my own,
using this code:
Code:
 DetourFunction((PBYTE)TheAdressIWannaHoook,(PBYTE)MyHacksSection);
Can I simply Hook ANY game function?? Like ANY RANDOM function?

And also, when I hook this chosen Function, Can I Simply replace "TheAdressIWannaHoook" with the address of the start of the in-game function? or would I have to ALSO use A Byte array with that address?

Please help guys I'm almost at the point at which I have a Operational Hack
Learn C++ and come back.
I dont think microsoft designed this function just to hook crossfire then the answer is yes
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us