Green

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Green



No but seriously, whats up with almost every game now everyone has the green ribbon
Everyone can do the same in Silver / Bronze
Quote Originally Posted by Jazk View Post
Everyone can do the same in Silver / Bronze
You confused me so hard. I'm talking about the green ribbon
Proving my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazk View Post
Proving my point.

I posted that because it was Green and fitting for the title my real question is how is green ribbon being distributed to almost every person now. Did you even read lul.
Even I got the green ribbon, and I rage hard.
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
Even I got the green ribbon, and I rage hard.
how de fuck, how much honors do you have on each thingy?
Quote Originally Posted by Terell. View Post


how de fuck, how much honors do you have on each thingy?
What do you mean?
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


What do you mean?
How much do you have on teamwork and friendly and helpful
Quote Originally Posted by Terell. View Post


How much do you have on teamwork and friendly and helpful
Teamwork: 179
Friendly: 47
Helpful: 29
Quote Originally Posted by Terell. View Post


How much do you have on teamwork and friendly and helpful
It goes off how many you get after a game like if you play 3 games and each game you get 5 from your team then you might get in it 3-4 games I have 200+ team work 100 helpful and like 300 OP and I have no ribbon. But if I got like 5 team work each game I would get it.


Also sad face




I have bad luck with teams I only get put in games with trolls and afkers or some dumb ass jungler will get ganked in his own jungle then say we suck and rage quit in the first 10 mins of the game.
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
Even I got the green ribbon, and I rage hard.
Same
Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
It goes off how many you get after a game like if you play 3 games and each game you get 5 from your team then you might get in it 3-4 games I have 200+ team work 100 helpful and like 300 OP and I have no ribbon. But if I got like 5 team work each game I would get it.


Also sad face




I have bad luck with teams I only get put in games with trolls and afkers or some dumb ass jungler will get ganked in his own jungle then say we suck and rage quit in the first 10 mins of the game.
woaw so bad
ha....whenever i play ranked it's just a bunch or defeats....
My ranked games, I win one and then I lose one.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us