My Siggys'

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
My Siggys'
Here is my sigantures :
This was made today-

This was made some days ago-


This some weeks ago-



And this is my brother's signatures[He is a beginer]:

Nicely done.
Why aren't the ones in your signature as good as those?

EDIT
Nevermind, those are your bros. lol
It's right the 2 down is my brother's signatures he made them some days ago.
I am not so good,because there are better then me from the place i come from[when i say place i mean website].
Nice sigs guy ^^

But...


What has a cartoon to do with a anime fan?
Anime is Japanese Animation. That guy in the sig is defenitly not Japanese, it's American.


But still, nice sigs guy!
Ok I didn't know but now I am thank you mate.
Lol anime simpsons fan. Lol.
Half life signature pwns.
wow you are a pro! join to gfx dude you will be pro!1!!
Quote Originally Posted by daniliard View Post
wow you are a pro! join to gfx dude you will be pro!1!!
You seriously speak like a 6 year old. Lol.
English ain't your first language, right?
English i "learned it at school " xD
English isn't my native either, but my grammar is good, isn't it?
Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
English isn't my native either, but my grammar is good, isn't it?
Yeah. I didn't notice your first language wasn't english.
But with some..it is so obvious lol

Danilliard, whats your native?
Your grammar perfect
La gramatic 100%
I think it's French.. He just said "La gramatic". (And that's French.)
Quote Originally Posted by daniliard
I have no native I am alien
Jk.secret .
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us