Request Render - Hood

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Request Render - Hood


=)
If u aint in a big hurry Ill clean it up and render it when I get back from Dr's appt.
I just kind of want it rendered pretty soon, to be honest. =/ But if no one does it before then, you can .
Best I can do that fast...

Quote Originally Posted by blueduece2 View Post
Best I can do that fast...

Nice job on that mate!
Pretty junky but 2 min job...i had to go.
wow better then anything i could to great job
yeah thats really gud... well if u can do that in 2 min then i wonder wat u cud do when u take ur time lol.... really
creds 2 blue but if u want another copy without all the stray marks i would be happy to im just so bored these days
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?