Crossfire Public Hack Updated

Posts 1–15 of 149 · Page 1 of 10
Crossfire Public Hack Updated
I decided today that I will update the CrossFire Public hack for all users to use.



Features:

  • Wallhack
  • Chams
  • Full Bright
  • Crosshair
  • Boxes
  • Wireframe
  • Skeleton
  • No Fog
  • Speed Hack
  • Weapon Hack
  • Save Options

Be sure to read the instructions

Download: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf..._6_2009_a.html
so does the speedhack and weapon hack work
i hope so!!!
wow...finally an update!! ^^
you rock Dave (y)
I dont even play CS anymore but I thanked you anyway.


But I have some questions and I think its what most people here are concerned about...
are you gonna update CA hacks someday?
or youll never, ever again make CA hacks? =(
Those are the most importan hacks for a lot of people around MPGH... I've been going legit for a long time... the game is fun that way... but its better if you have a unfair advantage over everybody else :P
Your hacks rocks... but we all miss those CA wallhack and chams =(
(with no D/C =D )
dave thanks
Doesnt work for me
Login screen never shows up
=( I miss the AWM Weapon hack with no reload, and 4x firing. =\

Thanks nonetheless Dave
Is there a way to change how fast your going?
How do you hit so quickly with your knife??!?!?!
spam
does this update not include the dum spam thing
meaning
will we be able to talk in game
Quote Originally Posted by [u]FAIL View Post
Is there a way to change how fast your going?
How do you hit so quickly with your knife??!?!?!
the videos shows the VIP hacks for Crossfire, not the public hack.

Quote Originally Posted by solidadam View Post
does this update not include the dum spam thing
meaning
will we be able to talk in game
This is thepublic version...this is the version with the spam thing.... so let it spam and stfu while you play, as long as you are cheating and gaining an unfair advantage over other players, give some feed back and advertise MPGH... the hack only makes it easier to you =)
If you dont want to spam but keep owning... buy VIP
i cant run my hack into crossfire my game gurd sees it
try renaming it
help please
whenever i look at the injector, it says searching for the target but the game already started. i use visa and i run everything on admin. i dont know what i'm doing wrong, please help
i cant download the program of cf hacks if i write my msn adress will u send it u mee?
Posts 1–15 of 149 · Page 1 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?