Bf4

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Bf4
ey guys and girls im really sorry iv read the forums on the bf webiste the youtube vids and all and it seems some people are alrdy playing bf4 can i ask how this is possible or could someone give me a lil bit of help on this subject
Quote Originally Posted by Aaronotm View Post
ey guys and girls im really sorry iv read the forums on the bf webiste the youtube vids and all and it seems some people are alrdy playing bf4 can i ask how this is possible or could someone give me a lil bit of help on this subject
Wrong section theres a fking Battlefield 4 section, you actually HAD TO NAVIGATE TO THIS SECTION IN ORDER TO POST IN THE WRONG SECTION.

Nobody has played BF4 yet, the first 17 minutes of campaign have been released, multiple youtubers have re-released the gameplay and said stupid shit "I have been given permission to put my gameplay up on youtube" When in reality its a EA dev playing.

Beta opens for MOHW owners in mid September.
umm actually no i now 3 people who have been playing the bf4 beta in the last 2weeks so before you want to get agro check yourself i asked potitly i spoke respectfully youve got a big fucking head kid and btw this is a bf4 section it might not be the right one but it still is a bf4 section
Quote Originally Posted by Aaronotm View Post
umm actually no i now 3 people who have been playing the bf4 beta in the last 2weeks so before you want to get agro check yourself i asked potitly i spoke respectfully youve got a big fucking head kid and btw this is a bf4 section it might not be the right one but it still is a bf4 section
"I asked potitly (po tit lee?) i(I*) spoke respectfully(There is no "respect" involved in your post) you've got a big fucking head kid(Again, "respect") and btw this is a bf4 section(insert comma here) it might not be the right one, but it still is a bf4 section"

I want to hit you over the head with a famas right now.

This is Battlefield PLAY4FREE

NOT BATTLEFIELD 4
NOT BATTLEFIELD 3
NOT BATTLEFIELD 2
NOT BATTLEFIELD 2 MODERN COMBAT
NOT BATTLEFIELD 1942
NOT BATTLEFIELD 1943
NOT BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY
NOT BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2
NOT STORMING EAGLE.

So no, you're wrong on a numerous amount of levels, the stupidity in your reply is so nominal I believe I lost half my fucking brain cells.

The beta STILL ISNT OPEN.
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
"I asked potitly (po tit lee?) i(I*) spoke respectfully(There is no "respect" involved in your post) you've got a big fucking head kid(Again, "respect") and btw this is a bf4 section(insert comma here) it might not be the right one, but it still is a bf4 section"

I want to hit you over the head with a famas right now.

This is Battlefield PLAY4FREE

NOT BATTLEFIELD 4
NOT BATTLEFIELD 3
NOT BATTLEFIELD 2
NOT BATTLEFIELD 2 MODERN COMBAT
NOT BATTLEFIELD 1942
NOT BATTLEFIELD 1943
NOT BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY
NOT BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2
NOT STORMING EAGLE.

So no, you're wrong on a numerous amount of levels, the stupidity in your reply is so nominal I believe I lost half my fucking brain cells.

The beta STILL ISNT OPEN.
+1 /needmoretext\
ooo so my grammar isnt the greatest and its still a battlefeild sections doesnt matter whether it is bf4 bf3 or what
Quote Originally Posted by Aaronotm View Post
ooo so my grammar isnt the greatest and its still a battlefeild sections doesnt matter whether it is bf4 bf3 or what
It does matter
/moved to Battlefield 4
Quote Originally Posted by Aaronotm View Post
@Paralyze thanks
No problem.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us