Statspadding

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Statspadding
Does anyone want to go with me and statspad? My Engineer is level 7 and my Medic 24.

greetzz,
Add me name : [OMAGAD]
Can't find your name? Edit: Oh I did found you, it was probably a bug.
Add me too, FloxiSFR
send me your facebook on private
Quote Originally Posted by ramzi258 View Post
send me your facebook on private
Do you have skype?

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Floxi View Post
Add me too, FloxiSFR
Did add you, accept my invite.
Quote Originally Posted by SpecialEQ View Post
Do you have skype?

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------



Did add you, accept my invite.
dont need skype , just facebook , go private

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

i m logged in , waiting , go on an empty server , i'l join you
add me raiden255 medic
Statspadding? No good choice.
If max 12.000 points for round, Yes !!! ... good, over this number, ban.
A friend got T4G ban for only 32.800 points for best round.
Quote Originally Posted by punisher54 View Post
Statspadding? No good choice.
If max 12.000 points for round, Yes !!! ... good, over this number, ban.
A friend got T4G ban for only 32.800 points for best round.
I know I'm not planning to go over 8000 after I reach it I'll relog
Quote Originally Posted by RaideN663 View Post
I know I'm not planning to go over 8000 after I reach it I'll relog
very nice, 8000 is a good number.
I'm already banned on T4G, they thought I was a ''cheater''... But my highest score now is 42585. And yes that is possible if you do 1v1 battles and don't capture flags! :P
add me to meganinja246 or lilwaynesolider one of the two
Quote Originally Posted by meganinja View Post
add me to meganinja246 or lilwaynesolider one of the two
Added you
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us