Solved[Question] PerX - still undetected?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[Question] PerX - still undetected?
PerX (my favourite injector) still undetected?
Quote Originally Posted by GM_AVA View Post
PerX (my favourite injector) still undetected?
why ask test it and its been detected for long time now and wrong section
Wrong section?

Where is correct section?
in "help" (thats were it should be)
But i don't ask for help. I just ask question. I don't find

Alliance Of Valiant Arms Questions Board...
Quote Originally Posted by GM_AVA View Post
But i don't ask for help. I just ask question. I don't find

Alliance Of Valiant Arms Questions Board...
its supposed to be in discussion section
yes it is if u update it urself
/wrong section
Please post in the correct section next time. Moved!
Ok. Thanks.
Next time i'll don't wrong it.
@Riddick - Close. Solved.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?