HelpEuro adder (again!)

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Euro adder (again!)
Hi all ! I have seen the jabberwo0ck's euro hack, and it was detected, and i saw this post : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/289-allian...ndetected.html
I tried to do as it was describe, i used Hexedit, change the lines, save the new ddl, and i tried to inject it first, with automatic injector, and then with manual injector, both of them are detected, what can i do? :/

PS: Sorry for my bad english :/
Follow the Tutorials to clean you PC, disable xsherlock/xhunter if you have it. Delete you Log file and Xigncode files as shown in the tutorials.
Thank you for the information, but i tried it 3 times, with 3 different injectors, between every new try, i deleted all the files, and it don't work, can it be a problem with the .ddl? (I use hexedit to make it undetectable, like it is said in a tutorial). Can you help me, is it me or the euro hack is now useless?
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us