Gun Debate
this. we have like 1.8 guns per person in america
---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------
also i think the quote is that the general said that if they were to invade the mainland, "there would be a gun behind every blade of grass."
---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------
also i think the quote is that the general said that if they were to invade the mainland, "there would be a gun behind every blade of grass."
1.8 guns per person is literally nowhere near the actual statistics. It's currently at .88 per person, though the statistical basis itself is a bit flawed as an overwhelming amount come from those who own multiple firearms. Approximately 30% of U.S citizens own a firearm.
I would say it is almost pointless to ban guns as it is so easy to obtain one through black-market means. Even with the current ban on fully automatic weapons they are in fact not truly banned. If one researches in fact fully Automatic weapons are legal if one knows how to make them from scratch by themselves.
Have to agree with this. To be honest all banning guns is going to do is prevent law abiding citizens from owning guns, not prevent the people that want them from getting them. Right or wrong if guns are banned and people obtain them they are breaking the law even if they are good people that just want to protect themselves. All that really leaves you are the people that will not break the law.. are those people really the ones we want to stop from getting guns?
Kinda dumb if you ask me.
The reason Obama wanted to take guns in the second amendment, is because he wants to disarm the people. That's so when police state takes over (cos they've got plans for why
), noone can defend himself.
I would restrict Fully Automatic Weapons from being sold but I would allow Pistols, maybe a rifle and such.
), noone can defend himself.I would restrict Fully Automatic Weapons from being sold but I would allow Pistols, maybe a rifle and such.
Look at it from this point of view.
Heroine is illegal ---> Yet people go out of their way to get it. I mean waaaay outta their way.
Guns being illegal --> People will go waaaay out of their way to get them and or use them..
Makes sense? Nah. Don't ban guns, they don't kill people, people kill people. FIN.
Heroine is illegal ---> Yet people go out of their way to get it. I mean waaaay outta their way.
Guns being illegal --> People will go waaaay out of their way to get them and or use them..
Makes sense? Nah. Don't ban guns, they don't kill people, people kill people. FIN.
I haven't read all of these posts but here's my 2 cents
First of all, guns do not kill people until someone makes the conscious decision to go get one, load it, aim it, and fire it. Gun related deaths in any country are completely a people problem, not a gun problem. I could go out right now at anytime of any day, and get a gun for free without having to do any registration or classes at all whatsoever. That does not mean I'm going to kill someone with it.
Having a gun does not make you more likely to commit a crime, mental instability does, all gun control is going to do is make it more difficult for law abiding citizens to get guns. The people who would kill other people with them, don't give a rats ass about laws or gun control. Gun related deaths are something this world is going to have to deal with for the rest of humanities existence. I really don't care if I have guns, someone could remove them from my property and I really wouldn't be upset, well, as long as I was reimbursed somehow in exchange for losing my weapons. But, I'm not one of those "OH MY YEEHAW SECOND AMENDMENT I AM NOW TRIGGERED" rednecks.
I'm just someone that knows for a fact that gun control will not stop gun crimes from happening, and the US isn't the only country with gun related deaths and crimes, and even if it happens less in other countries, it is still a problem there regardless.
Gun crimes are a people problem, not a gun problem, and that's why something as simple as gun control is not going to fix the problem at all whatsoever.
<3
This made me laugh hysterically, and your Guy Fawkes mask made it even more amusing. :P
First of all, guns do not kill people until someone makes the conscious decision to go get one, load it, aim it, and fire it. Gun related deaths in any country are completely a people problem, not a gun problem. I could go out right now at anytime of any day, and get a gun for free without having to do any registration or classes at all whatsoever. That does not mean I'm going to kill someone with it.
Having a gun does not make you more likely to commit a crime, mental instability does, all gun control is going to do is make it more difficult for law abiding citizens to get guns. The people who would kill other people with them, don't give a rats ass about laws or gun control. Gun related deaths are something this world is going to have to deal with for the rest of humanities existence. I really don't care if I have guns, someone could remove them from my property and I really wouldn't be upset, well, as long as I was reimbursed somehow in exchange for losing my weapons. But, I'm not one of those "OH MY YEEHAW SECOND AMENDMENT I AM NOW TRIGGERED" rednecks.
I'm just someone that knows for a fact that gun control will not stop gun crimes from happening, and the US isn't the only country with gun related deaths and crimes, and even if it happens less in other countries, it is still a problem there regardless.
Gun crimes are a people problem, not a gun problem, and that's why something as simple as gun control is not going to fix the problem at all whatsoever.
<3
This made me laugh hysterically, and your Guy Fawkes mask made it even more amusing. :P
i believe even if guns were ban people will eventually find new ways to kill each other 

bang bang baby
Who gives a shit if guns are banned? You can still 3d print some parts of the guns 

All I know is the SA80 is pretty pants.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buyingacc AVA || 20 € || Paypal or Paysafecard || All gun || not ap guns (price debate) 14 WarRock - International HacksNo Gun On There WallSI 14 Generalany one own any real guns?
52 GeneralInnovative gun, not too practical though
10 GeneralImmigration Debate
10
