SmileMy PC - Any Good?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
My PC - Any Good?
Rate my pc out of 10 and what games do you reccommend that will look really sexy.

CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU W3530 @ 2.80GHz
RAM: 6gb
Video Card: nVidia Quadro 2000
I guess it's a 5 for me? It won't really make games look sexy as the video card is pretty old and not too powerful.
Damn, what video card do you suggest getting :\ and i recently got tomb raider and it work smoothly on high settings but struggles on ultra and ultimate
Quote Originally Posted by Tricksource View Post
Damn, what video card do you suggest getting :\ and i recently got tomb raider and it work smoothly on high settings but struggles on ultra and ultimate
Well I could have been wrong about what I said (sorry), that's my opinion. If you're looking for and upgrade you might want to consider a Nvidia GeForce GTX 660, it's a middle-end class video card that should perform pretty well.
Can my computer run bf3 on high with 40-60 fps?

Gtx 650 ti
i3 3220 3.3ghz
5gb ram
Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke_Akatsuki View Post
Can my computer run bf3 on high with 40-60 fps?

Gtx 650 ti
i3 3220 3.3ghz
5gb ram
hmmm with that processor I don't know, if you got an i5 and at least 6GB ram then yes.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by cer3er View Post
I would recomande hd7970 preety sick !!!! And play all games on Ultra :-))

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

And processor i would say not so good for gaming / more server processor for this price u can get good i5 or i7 3540
The 7970 cannot run all games on ultra...
Definitely not.
I would recomande hd7970 preety sick !!!! And play all games on Ultra :-))

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

And processor i would say not so good for gaming / more server processor for this price u can get good i5 or i7 3540
Quote Originally Posted by cer3er View Post
I would recomande hd7970 preety sick !!!! And play all games on Ultra :-))

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

And processor i would say not so good for gaming / more server processor for this price u can get good i5 or i7 3540
The 680 will do better than the 7970.
You could try the set up i have going. It runs pretty much everything on the highest with nor frame rate issues.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz
16.0 GB ram
AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series
I would give it a 4
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?