ArrowAUTOMATIC EXP HACK AND EURO (UPDATED)

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Sorry dude xD
Quote Originally Posted by Chrome Boy View Post


Fix the links :P


---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

The links are fixed!
Quote Originally Posted by bullersen1996 View Post
Sorry dude xD

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

The links are fixed!
I get a bug when i do that ... it does not automatically go out of the room ..

How FIX it???
Dude... I will make a video tomorrow.
Quote Originally Posted by hammaHAX View Post
I get a bug when i do that ... it does not automatically go out of the room ..

How FIX it???
set to windowed 800x600 and make sure you are suiciding properly
Sorry guy, but i inject the .ddl, and i hold 5 (the "(") and it don't do nothing. I tried with the pad on the right of the keyboard, and nothing.. :/ I make something wrong?
Quote Originally Posted by max13770 View Post
Sorry guy, but i inject the .ddl, and i hold 5 (the "(") and it don't do nothing. I tried with the pad on the right of the keyboard, and nothing.. :/ I make something wrong?
maybe wrong dll or the injector failed to inject
Quote Originally Posted by max13770 View Post
Sorry guy, but i inject the .ddl, and i hold 5 (the "(") and it don't do nothing. I tried with the pad on the right of the keyboard, and nothing.. :/ I make something wrong?
It's not 5 on Numpad. Hold 5 on the "keyboard area". 5 as in % (when used with Shift).

If you did and it's not working, then that means you hex edited wrong. Read a tutorial on how to hex edit if it's not working.

OP:

Also this is the same thing as your other tutorial you made, just with undetected hack links.

Edit:

Rather than doing this, you could just use CCman32's Hack Pack with a mouse recorder like Wokuo's.
It's the euro adder .ddl modified via hexedit to be undetected, and the injector is MPGH4.0 injector x)
I tried to use both of "5", but i have an "azerty" keyboard, i haven't try to do this with a "qwerty" keyboard, i'll try it sool, and i already use CCman32's Hack Pack with a recorder, but i can't use my PC while it's working, it's why i tried to find a faster method to make euros, thank you for help, i'll try it now !

Edit : Now, my injector is always detected... It's mpgh injector :/
This has already been posted as a VIDEO TUTORIALS, so is not needed. Thank you.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?