Logo

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Logo
Normally I'm good with graphics, I used to be on the GFX team here in the past. What I can't do is come up with a neat idea or cool way to blend the text or squish it together for a catchy look. For an idea of what I want, look at the M* logo in this video:

As you can see it looks good with that not bold/bold/not bold [* ] look, if you get what I'm saying. I don't want it to look quirky, but a weird kind of good. I want it to be used with the letters SM and and shades of blue but not too dark or light. Don't make it only letters either, use your imagination. Thanks.
So basicly, you want a tut on how to make the M like that?
he dosent want a tut he wants it done >.>
ok i'll see what i can do. Although its not going to be exactly the same as the one in the video as that wouldnt be original


Energy
I don't need any tuts with Photoshop, it's just that I'm not creative enough. Just surprise me with ideas.
I made this tag in 2 mintues here is my tag:[i used different fonts']




If you want TuT of this just Pm me and i will make...
It's kind of obvious how the guy made it, I could make it too. I want a logo made with the letters SM in the same creative way, just not ripping it off. *Sigh*
Something like this man?:


Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us