WTBCan a hacker...

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Can a hacker...
Hello everyone !



I want you ask guys if a cheater/hacker can spawn me box of ammo or something like that because I do not understand what we have to do in the hacks.


Please PM me for my skype.


Thanks for read !
Quote Originally Posted by TheBestGameR4 View Post
Hello everyone !



I want you ask guys if a cheater/hacker can spawn me box of ammo or something like that because I do not understand what we have to do in the hacks.


Please PM me for my skype.


Thanks for read !
We cant PM cause you dont have enough posts, but I can spawn you some gear, for a price
Ok I will, but here is my skype : momodu74500


Thx for help bro' !
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?