How do I use *************** VIP?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
How do I use *************** VIP?
Ok so i registered my GUID and i downloaded the latest but right now i have 4 files

guidtech.dll
D3DX9_39.dll
ca_dll.flt
ca.ini

Now how do i use the hacks? I don't see any .exe included or do i just inject both the .dlls myself?
Shouldn't this be at their site then?
err go back to your old site.
yes, why is this on [mpgh]?
lol EPIC FAIL
Attach the hack and then we can see what we can do.
IceGuru, you don't just want the hack, do you :P?
You won't be able to use it you know.
Go back to the original site, or I would guess put the files in the CA folder, maybe?
dude i don't think you can do this i no i don't come on mpgh to ask how to use other sites vip. Oh and they where patched yesterday at least the ones i use where


GO TO THERE FORUM AND ASK THEM i MEAN REALLY
I'm sure everyone is flattered that you trust the technical expertise here but you should go to the ppl that are responsible for your hack
it sounds like others actualy could use his vip if he would just give us his username/password and put em in the settings.ini

but this isnt the place you ask for help with whatever vip hack you have..why not go to the site it came from, and look for help? theyd probably have a section. but it would b nice if you could upload hax to mpgh lol
What is *************** VIP Anyways?
Closed Don't post that shit on this site
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us